- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (220)
- NaPoWriMo April 28, 2010 - Picture -© Sergio A. O...
- Cancion Para Un Niño En La Calle ..Mercedes Sosa-C...
- Residente Calle 13 - Papi te hago promo y to'es ja...
- Calle 13 Ft. Ruben Blades- La Perla (Official Vid...
- NaPoWriMo April 28, 2010
- Marvin Gaye "What's Going On / What's Happening Br...
- Canto a Lorca
- NaPoWriMo Monday April, 27 2010: Picture © Sergio...
- The Youngbloods - Get Together
- NaPoWriMo Sunday April 25, 2010: Picture © Sergi...
- The Protest the cutting of trees in Old San JU
- NaPoWriMo Thursday April 22, 2010
- Men At Work - Who Can It Be Now (1981)
- NaPoWriMo Wednesday, April 21st, 2010/ Picture © ...
- NaPoWriMo Tuesday, April 19th: Picture © Sergio A...
- National Cemetary- Picture © Sergio A. Ortiz
- Poems recently published in Letralia, a Venezuelan...
- NaPoWriMo Saturday, April 17
- NaPoWriMo Thursday April 15
- NaPoWriMo Wednesday April 14, 2010
- Shakira - She Wolf
- NaPoWriMo Monday April 12, 2010
- NaPoWriMo Saturday, April 11, 2010
- The Crying Game - Boy George
- NaPoWriMo Saturday, April 10
- NaPoWriMo Friday April, 9th, 2010
- NaPoWriMo Friday April 9 2019
- NaPoWriMo Thursday April 8
- Possible book cover.
- NaPoWriMo Wednesday April 7, 2010
- NaPoWriMo: Tuesday April 6th, 2010
- NaPoWriMo: Mondy April 5th, 2010
- Breaking the Discipline of Time
- Bandit Nights
- My Grandmother, Doña Adela Sobá, and My real Dad. ...
- The Trouble With Boredom
- ▼ April (38)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (34)
Poetry Journals & Published Poems
- The Citron Review
- Breadcrumb Scabs
- Salt River Review/ Volume 12, No, 3, Winter 2009
- Ganymede Poets, One Anthology
- Flor del Concreto/ So It Goes Poetry Anthology
- Rust and Moth
- The Externalist: A Journal of Perspectives
- The Stoning of Sarah
- Letralia Tierra de Letras
- children churches & daddies
- The long and detailed principal of governance
- At the Tail End of Dusk Inn
- At the Church of 80% Sincerity
- The Chilean Temple Initiative-The Silent Beauty of a Mother Bee
- Ink Sweat & Tears
- Poet's Ink Review
- The Texture of Stone
- Bread & Tablecloths
- Weathervane, Royal Doll, In Memory
- Rain Dancer, Illegal
- The Beauty of Tattoos, He and I
- Coming Together, Alessia Brio Editor
- Origami Condom
- The Battered Suitcase
- Sergio A. Ortiz
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
- Ortiz grew up between San Juan and Chicago, studied English literature at Inter-American University in San German, Puerto Rico, and philosophy at World University. He was an ESL teacher most of his life but also worked with the elderly blind population as a Daily Living Skills Instructor at the El Paso Lighthouse for the Blind, and the Texas Lions Camp. He studied culinary art at The Restaurant School in Philadelphia and became a chef. His work has been published in over 255 print journals, e-zines, and anthologies. Flutter Press released his debut chapbook, At the Tail End of Dusk, in October of 2009. Ronin Press released his second chapbook: topography of a desire in May of 2010. His photographs have been published or are forthcoming in: W5RAn.com, The Neglected Ratio, The Monongahela Review, and more. His poems were recently published, or are forthcoming in: The Battered Suitcase, Poor Mojo's Almanac(k), WTF PWM, The 13th Warrior Review, Dark Lady Poetry, and Writers’ Bloc.