DMAX sent my computer a virus

Yes, DMAX sent me a virus early this morning. It is not the first time it does it. Actually it is the third time it does it. They are part Verizon in Puerto Rico and and Claro in Central Americo. As soon as I get a chance I will write a few essays about this in both English and Spanish. Because in reality were do not really have any freedom on this island. And those of us connected to the Internet who have been profiled in the past are still profiled, our telephone conversations are still tapped and everything we do is still scrutinzed. DMAX are the Butt pluggers of the government on this island. But from now on they are fucked with me because they are not going to shut me up. Nunca mas, I am not going to ever be quiet, better dead than silent, that also goes to my religion and to any and all poetry forums that might want to harbor the idea of shuting me up. It is never going to happen.  My computer froze for about an hour and a half.   I could not log into my email accounts.  It was all done on purpose by this company on wheels from hell.  




To be continued.....................................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata

Undertow Poetry Review, La Resaca First Issue