two more veins


two more veins, originally uploaded by saore2010.
two more veins

The last two hours I spent in the Emergency room with a female doctor a male doctor and a social worker who were trying to convince me to go to a psychiatric ward that had both facilities, physical care and psychiatric care. These were the two most humiliating hours I have ever spent at an ER. The female doctor lied in one of her reports, and the social worker made fun of me by speaking in English and acting as if she knew she had my future in her hands and what was happening was all about revenge. She laughed through the entire interview. She was in control and she could do anything she wanted to me, even send me to another hospital, a psychiatric hospital, where no one would believe my story and where the nightmare could being all over again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata

Undertow Poetry Review, La Resaca First Issue