Sunday, April 30, 2017
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Blood & Bourbon - Spring 2017 - where I have a poem will be available for a free download at iTunes. I will let you know as soon as it's available, this is a print journal.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Just got my hard-copy issue of SMEUSE where my poem, We, the poets of the Waka tradition, appears. SMEUSE is based in the UK.
El pasado ardía.
Yo, dominio fértil, heroico, tentativo
e inmenso, pronunciaba mi adiós
al ensueño. Estos días, el paraíso
para ladrones y viajeros embrujados.
Lo nuevo, criatura de la magia.
Tuvimos que inventar las secuencias,
otro templo, dudas convincentes.
Manejar el mundo requería consuelo
pues ellos buscában el perdón.
Esta novedad tenía la estructura
de un letrero desgarrador.
Nos pusimos de pie, luchamos,
engañamos sin lograr nada.
por el pasado
vestido de azul.
por el pasado
vestido de azul.
Sunday, April 23, 2017
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Terrified. A cloud
sleeps alone in the sky.
I look at the bottom of my glass,
search for what is to transpire,
& what will not befall.
A tall, blond, green-eyed man
white as my cloud,
without an appointment
shows up, wakes me
from the dream.
Tuesday, April 04, 2017
Chris has lent his “Blue Ribbon” vocals to Erick Baker Grand Torino, Fred Hammond, Kirk Franklin, and his own group, the Blue Brothers. Nationally, appearing on B.E.T., or locally, winning the 2015 Voice-Off Knoxville competition, Chris shares every ounce of his talent with his audience. You've got to be really talented to sing a Steve Wonder's song like "Superstition," and brave!
Saturday, April 01, 2017
Abel Makkonen Tesfaye, known professionally as The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer. In late 2010, Tesfaye anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd." This guy is one of the most talented singer/songwriters around!
Selena Marie Gomez is an American actress and singer. Having appeared as a child in the children's television series Barney & Friends, Gomez rose to fame as the leading role in the Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place. This chicana girl has a gifted voice!
Born Robyn Rihanna Fenty, on February 20, 1988, in Barbados,Rihanna signed with Def Jam records at age 16 and in 2005 released her first album Music of the Sun, which sold more than two million copies worldwide. This Caribbean beauty is extremely talented.
Sitting on a terrace chair
the breeze moves ornaments
with his clean nails
and restless legs.
of another nude,
but the scene lengthens
and his eyes are
There is a certain
(his robe, a bird print)
in his presence.
- in that region -- tanka
- Blood & Bourbon - Spring 2017 where I have a poem ...
- Poem Up at Hinchas de Poesia !!!
- Just got my hard-copy issue of SMEUSE where my po...
- Anarquías - Para los ESTUDIANTES Y SINDICATOS en ...
- Two Poems Up at Rat's Ass Review, Summer Issue 201...
- Poem Up at SLAM CHOP and Farrago Quarterly
- UNDERTOW TANKA ISSUE 11 IS LIVE!
- Two poems up at Emerge Magazine Issue 1
- The Voice 2017 Knockout - Chris Blue: "Superstitio...
- The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk
- Selena Gomez - Only You (Audio)
- Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (Officia...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2016 (507)
- ► 2015 (347)
- ► 2014 (389)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (220)
- ► 2010 (489)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (34)
Poetry Journals & Published Poems
- The Citron Review
- Breadcrumb Scabs
- Salt River Review/ Volume 12, No, 3, Winter 2009
- Ganymede Poets, One Anthology
- Flor del Concreto/ So It Goes Poetry Anthology
- Rust and Moth
- The Externalist: A Journal of Perspectives
- The Stoning of Sarah
- Letralia Tierra de Letras
- children churches & daddies
- The long and detailed principal of governance
- At the Tail End of Dusk Inn
- At the Church of 80% Sincerity
- The Chilean Temple Initiative-The Silent Beauty of a Mother Bee
- Ink Sweat & Tears
- Poet's Ink Review
- The Texture of Stone
- Bread & Tablecloths
- Weathervane, Royal Doll, In Memory
- Rain Dancer, Illegal
- The Beauty of Tattoos, He and I
- Coming Together, Alessia Brio Editor
- Origami Condom
- The Battered Suitcase
- Sergio A. Ortiz
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
- Sergio A. Ortiz is a Puerto Rican poet and the founding editor of Undertow Tanka Review. He is a two-time Pushcart nominee, a four-time Best of the Web nominee, and 2016 Best of the Net nominee. 2nd place in the 2016 Ramón Ataz annual poetry competition, sponsored by Alaire Publishing House. He is currently working on his first full-length collection of poems, Elephant Graveyard. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sergio A. Ortiz es poeta puertorriqueño que escribe en inglés y español. Actualmente trabaja en su primera colección de poesía, Elephant Graveyard, Cementerio de Elefantes. Ha sido nominado al premio Pushcart en dos ocasiones, al Best of the Web en cuatro ocasiones, y al Best of the Net, 2016. 2do lugar Premio Ramón Ataz de Poesía, 2016. Sus poemas han aparecido, o están por aparecer, en revistas literarias como: Letralía, Chachala Review, The Accentos Review, Resonancias, por mencionar algunos.