I am back in the hospital with bronchial spasm. It looks like it might be my heart or it might be the consequence of bronchitis I got last month. So, please feel free to say some prayers for me, I have been a believer in the power of prayer for a very long time. It is one of those things some people call miraculous, you have to see or experience it to believe, and I have seen it and experienced it many times in my life, so I DO BELIEVE IN IT.
- Poems Up at Unlikely Stories Mark V
- There is a pain - so utter -
- Kygo, Ellie Goulding - First Time
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like ...
- Responsable por lo que está pasando con Oscar Rive...
- The Muse-an International Journal of Poetry and C...
- Issue 7 of METAPHORE is now awvailable, My poems a...
- The place
- In your mouth
- All of this years, 2017 NaPoWriMon entries have be...
- Reaching for Lips
- Another Virginal Silence
- Poem Up at Anti-Heroin Chic
- My serenity
- Mi Serenidad
- Dear Friends,
- Poem Up at Co-ZINE with another poem to be publish...
- No Truce Entropy
- Nostalgic Rainy Afternoon
- What is Said
- When Alone
- Sleepwalking semblance
- the corner of sky - tanka
- Next Best Thing
- An Early End to Life
- I am the Featured Poet at Sheila-Na-Gig Online
- One of my Poem Up at Red Fez
- Between Two Bastions
- There was crime
- I love to hate
- Two Poems Up at Compose/ A Journal of Simply Good ...
- Poems Up and HEart Online Journal
- monster - tanka
- Last Truth - for the US Congress on repealing Oba...
- Poem up at "Impossible Archetype"
- *82 Review just accepted on of my poems
- Sitting on my Corpse
- Ground Fresh Thursday (GFT) Journal Just publishe...
- Tropical Rain
- Five poems accepted - poems I wrote for the NaPoWr...
- ▼ May (41)
- ► 2016 (507)
- ► 2015 (347)
- ► 2014 (389)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (220)
- ► 2010 (489)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (34)
Poetry Journals & Published Poems
- The Citron Review
- Breadcrumb Scabs
- Salt River Review/ Volume 12, No, 3, Winter 2009
- Ganymede Poets, One Anthology
- Flor del Concreto/ So It Goes Poetry Anthology
- Rust and Moth
- The Externalist: A Journal of Perspectives
- The Stoning of Sarah
- Letralia Tierra de Letras
- children churches & daddies
- The long and detailed principal of governance
- At the Tail End of Dusk Inn
- At the Church of 80% Sincerity
- The Chilean Temple Initiative-The Silent Beauty of a Mother Bee
- Ink Sweat & Tears
- Poet's Ink Review
- The Texture of Stone
- Bread & Tablecloths
- Weathervane, Royal Doll, In Memory
- Rain Dancer, Illegal
- The Beauty of Tattoos, He and I
- Coming Together, Alessia Brio Editor
- Origami Condom
- The Battered Suitcase
- Sergio A. Ortiz
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico
- Sergio A. Ortiz is a Puerto Rican poet and the founding editor of Undertow Tanka Review. He is a two-time Pushcart nominee, a four-time Best of the Web nominee, and 2016 Best of the Net nominee. 2nd place in the 2016 Ramón Ataz annual poetry competition, sponsored by Alaire Publishing House. He is currently working on his first full-length collection of poems, Elephant Graveyard. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sergio A. Ortiz es poeta puertorriqueño que escribe en inglés y español. Actualmente trabaja en su primera colección de poesía, Elephant Graveyard, Cementerio de Elefantes. Ha sido nominado al premio Pushcart en dos ocasiones, al Best of the Web en cuatro ocasiones, y al Best of the Net, 2016. 2do lugar Premio Ramón Ataz de Poesía, 2016. Sus poemas han aparecido, o están por aparecer, en revistas literarias como: Letralía, Chachala Review, The Accentos Review, Resonancias, por mencionar algunos.