a quiet exit
from a prison rock quarry
to the presidential suite
- ► 2017 (316)
- ► 2016 (507)
- ► 2015 (347)
- ► 2014 (389)
- my mother passed away that March—a loon followed m...
- little blue mirrornaked white river facethat turns...
- Where do children play?
- Para los maestros Puertorriqueños en su lucha por ...
- A Poem for Uganda: Our Wealth
- cold airfills the cityspring is at the end of a li...
- Published in The NeverEnding Story
- never mind the sting of winter solsticewarm-bloode...
- Published in the second issue of BAMBOO HUT
- a heron,bluer than the lips of Lazarus,awakens to ...
- I dance on my heartwhen stars are spacedso far apa...
- accepted for a competition
- Me and my best friend
- Woolies and Soweto Gospel Choir: Madiba Tribute
- he soiled his bushy muse with sequins—he ordered i...
- we empty the dark in the dark . . . somehow someon...
- he knew how to touch fire and leave unharmed . . ....
- we have ritualsof regret, boys sent back home in b...
- wordless as the flight of birdsendless streams a...
- Mandela 1918-2013
- Me publican en Mexico
- ▼ December (28)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (220)
- ► 2010 (489)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (34)
Poetry Journals & Published Poems
- The Citron Review
- Breadcrumb Scabs
- Salt River Review/ Volume 12, No, 3, Winter 2009
- Ganymede Poets, One Anthology
- Flor del Concreto/ So It Goes Poetry Anthology
- Rust and Moth
- The Externalist: A Journal of Perspectives
- The Stoning of Sarah
- Letralia Tierra de Letras
- children churches & daddies
- The long and detailed principal of governance
- At the Tail End of Dusk Inn
- At the Church of 80% Sincerity
- The Chilean Temple Initiative-The Silent Beauty of a Mother Bee
- Ink Sweat & Tears
- Poet's Ink Review
- The Texture of Stone
- Bread & Tablecloths
- Weathervane, Royal Doll, In Memory
- Rain Dancer, Illegal
- The Beauty of Tattoos, He and I
- Coming Together, Alessia Brio Editor
- Origami Condom
- The Battered Suitcase