Published in LYNX A Journal for Linking Poets

THE RUMOROUS RAIN   
Sergio Oritz Puerto Rico 
Sonam Chhoki, Bhutan


LYNX  
A Journal for Linking Poets
with Symbiotic Poetry  
  


29:1
Febuary, 2014


http://www.ahapoetry.com/ahalynx/271hmpg.html

I have only posted my tanka since I don’t have the permission of the other poet.




balancing
the moon on my head...
a gentle surf song
under what I think
is laughter




each indiscretion
passes through me
like a gallstone. . .
this urge to surface
from my shadow



in the blue time
of a lilac there was a gap—
I rubbed
my eyes and thought,
“she’s lost”


alone
in the moonlight
a woman
rakes in the shallows. . .
her silence filled with gull cries


the flowers
of the city are death-like
at times . . .
my sorrow stems from a song
full of lonely nights


silence is rain
with the sound turned down,
echoes
memories that die . . .
life is nothing but a dream



the concert room
forged inside my brain
hammers
a prelude of its own . . .
tree ferns frame the ocean view



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata

Undertow Poetry Review, La Resaca First Issue