NEW GUIDELINES FOR UNDERTOW TANKA REVIEW
1. We will only be publishing 5 to 25 tanka, so send the very best. We're going to be very selective.
2. Please don’t send traditional 31 syllable tanka, they will be rejected.
3. We are looking for avant-garde, surreal, light-verse tanka poems.
4. We are also open to haiku, the same amount will be selected for publication, we prefer modern haiku, nothing traditional.
5. We are open to submissions year round, but will publish poems online three times a year starting May, 2016.
From Oct. 15 to Dec. 15 for Jan. issue
From Feb. 15 to Apr. 15 for May issue
From Jun. 15 to Aug. 15 for Sep. issue
ANNOUNCEMENT: We have a new assistant editor, Rajan Garg email@example.com
Sergio Ortiz, editor firstname.lastname@example.org