NaPoWriMo # 37

Death hits me

“It’s true, death hits me entirely on my sex”
Alejandra Pizarnik


Castrated cadaver # 1

Beware of me my love
Be careful of the silent one in the desert
of the traveler with the empty glass
and the shadow of its shadow

Castrated cadaver # 2

Now then: who will stop sinking their hand in search of the little girl’s tribute. The rain will pay. The cold will pay. Thunder will pay.

for Aurora and Julio Cortazar

Castrated cadaver # 3

he says he doesn’t know about love’s death
he says that he’s afraid of love’s death
he says that love is death is fear
he says that death is fear is love
he says he doesn’t know

Castrated cadaver # 4

“It’s true, death hits me entirely on my sex”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undertow Poetry Review, La Resaca First Issue

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata