Tuesday, April 04, 2017
The Voice 2017 Knockout - Chris Blue: "Superstition"
Chris has lent his “Blue Ribbon” vocals to Erick Baker Grand Torino, Fred Hammond, Kirk Franklin, and his own group, the Blue Brothers. Nationally, appearing on B.E.T., or locally, winning the 2015 Voice-Off Knoxville competition, Chris shares every ounce of his talent with his audience. You've got to be really talented to sing a Steve Wonder's song like "Superstition," and brave!
- in that region -- tanka
- Blood & Bourbon - Spring 2017 where I have a poem ...
- Poem Up at Hinchas de Poesia !!!
- Just got my hard-copy issue of SMEUSE where my po...
- Anarquías - Para los ESTUDIANTES Y SINDICATOS en ...
- Two Poems Up at Rat's Ass Review, Summer Issue 201...
- Poem Up at SLAM CHOP and Farrago Quarterly
- UNDERTOW TANKA ISSUE 11 IS LIVE!
- Two poems up at Emerge Magazine Issue 1
- The Voice 2017 Knockout - Chris Blue: "Superstitio...
- The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk
- Selena Gomez - Only You (Audio)
- Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (Officia...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2016 (507)
- ► 2015 (347)
- ► 2014 (389)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (146)
- ► 2011 (220)
- ► 2010 (489)
- ► 2009 (39)
- ► 2008 (34)
Poetry Journals & Published Poems
- The Citron Review
- Breadcrumb Scabs
- Salt River Review/ Volume 12, No, 3, Winter 2009
- Ganymede Poets, One Anthology
- Flor del Concreto/ So It Goes Poetry Anthology
- Rust and Moth
- The Externalist: A Journal of Perspectives
- The Stoning of Sarah
- Letralia Tierra de Letras
- children churches & daddies
- The long and detailed principal of governance
- At the Tail End of Dusk Inn
- At the Church of 80% Sincerity
- The Chilean Temple Initiative-The Silent Beauty of a Mother Bee
- Ink Sweat & Tears
- Poet's Ink Review
- The Texture of Stone
- Bread & Tablecloths
- Weathervane, Royal Doll, In Memory
- Rain Dancer, Illegal
- The Beauty of Tattoos, He and I
- Coming Together, Alessia Brio Editor
- Origami Condom
- The Battered Suitcase