The Exit Door Behind the Bathroom





The Exit Door Behind the Bathroom


A sigh rising like a giant wave
as if it was not real.
We walked in & he closed the door.
Chair, bed, they crowded around me. 
He ran the curtain; the bed gave way to the chair.
It held my pants for a moment. 

Mouth ajar above me. He took me,
I sat next to him and sprawled, 
he climbed up, took my hand & slipped it 
between his buttocks. I got up 
trying to move a little & play. I fell again,
his mouth on me. He sucked too hard, I closed
my eyes, everything clouded.
I could not stand it, so I closed my eyes
to calm down inside, but he sucked too hard, 
too fast. Nothing came out, he gasped, 
his breath between my legs. I couldn’t see outside.
The curtain had covered the light.

He sat down, touched me up and down. 
I thought I had seen an extra finger 
on the palm of his hand.
Strong, too strong, it hurt.
I tried to fix my eyes on his mouth but 
I couldn’t stand it so, I got up. 
He had his hand on me, I sat down next 
to him. He started again, this time with his hand 
beating and squeezing. My hand
on his bare chest. My eyes fixed on his lips.
I was about to explode. He felt like an upright wave, 
a shadow behind the shadow, I was afraid
his lover had followed us here.

What if he knocks on the door, opens it, 
finds me semi-naked & erect in front of the bed?

Daniel kept touching me from top to bottom.
I kept hearing a bell outside. It rang for us. 
Already empty, nothing came from inside me.
He got up and ran the curtain. No one was there as there. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata

Good Morning Gulliver