Dominant Pig








Dominant Pig


I was asked how to sustain homoerotic sex
without falling into intentional eruptions
which involve dominance. I answered
with a single letter: I let my mouth open
a heavenly poppy. The poppy opened
without anyone touching its petals.

These poppy fields, pig styles my blood,
gave in to intentions with stipulated traits.
That is how they exhausted lead skies, and their four
Asian walls, their nylon dresses.

The eruptions to which they responded
wrote a book whose backbone was a stem
and its leaves upheld the bark of the trees
made of the steel from which they were born.

On those poppy fields intentions reacted
with minor swings to insert themselves
into the tail of the firmament. It was
like making firewood from Ceiba trees thorns.
I didn’t care about the thorns, just the order
of the punctures they left on my hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata

Undertow Poetry Review, La Resaca First Issue