Tell Me






Tell Me





Tell me how your hours go by,

your startled hates, your cheerful dynamites

and the electric waves that carry you lost

in the versatile foam of a surreal whiteness.

Tell me how you live.

Come to me, face to face;

tell me your deceptions (mine are worse),

your grudges (I also suffer them),

and that stupid pride (I understand).

Tell me how you survive death.

You have no secrets:

the gap of emptiness (or pleasure) is the same,

the sudden madness of some living moment,

the longing that stubbornly deepens emptiness.

Tell me how you die,

how you resign -Mr. Wise-

how -Mr. Frivolous- you shine like pure fugitive,

how you end up as nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucecita Benitez - Cabalgata

Undertow Poetry Review, La Resaca First Issue